The Ace of cups community wellness center is a space that serves the individual needs of each person who walks through the door. Weaving together science and magic, we offer a variety of healing modalities to support clients in creating a holistic wellness plan empowering each person to discover what wellness means to them and providing the care to continue on the path to optimal well-being of the body, mind and soul.
Our menu features a variety of services to meet the needs of each client. We provide high-quality massage therapy, individualized yoga classes, yoga therapy, psychotherapy, reiki, tarot card readings, and small community classes, study groups and workshops in anatomy, the art of tarot, esoteric arts, business, music, nutrition and herbal therapeutics (CEU available).
- For injury and chronic pain choose a deep tissue integrative massage which uses advanced techniques to address pain patterns or a private yoga session to create a home practice that you can do on your own to address chronic and repetitive pain
- Deepen your yoga asana practice and understanding of alignment with a private yoga class from a certified Iyengar teacher (this is highly effective for flow yoga practitioners to avoid injury and continue their flow practice)
- To deepen your understanding of your subconscious, your career, relationships to others and yourself chose a tarot card reading and discover the magic of working with the collective consciousness to discover your inner being
Workshops, study groups, and classes:
- Anatomy geeks is a monthly class taught by skilled and educated anatomists and practitioners passionate about anatomy and physiology, using our anatomical models and movements we will explore inner workings of the human body (CEUs for yoga teachers and massage therapists available)
- Tarot card study group is a monthly group that comes together to explore the mystical art of the tarot, led by a variety of readers in the community we will play games, have discussions and exercises to help us share and deepen our relationship with the tarot
- Herbal therapeutics and preparation workshops offered to explore the many amazing gifts plants have to offer. Botany, healing properties and current status of the plant in its environmental context will be taught along with preparations of tinctures, tea blends, salves and oils to use them effectively
Therapist, teachers and workshop presenters:
Ace of cups has gathered the best therapists, teachers, and presenters in town (and beyond) to provide skilled, educated, effective and nurturing sessions, classes and workshops to the community.