Massage is awesome and no one should live without it. It helps you to feel great, be more relaxed, and generally happier. Bodywork is an effective tool to improve performance and be better at what you. It helps you to be in a better mood and reduces the negative effects stress can have on the body. Today massage is offered in businesses, hospitals, clinics, and wellness centers, and is recognized as a valuable addition to standard treatment plans.
Massage has many benefits and while more research is being done current studies suggest the benefits of massage listed below.
- Benefits of massage:
- Stress relief
- Pain relief
- Blood pressure regulation
- Manage low-back pain
- Help chronic pain symptoms
- Ease symptoms of depression
- Relieve neck and upper back pain
- Improve function of body for sports and fitness
- Speeds recovery from injury
- Reduce anxiety
- Aids in sleep and can relieve insomnia
- Improve immune system function
- Relieve headaches
- Improve cardiovascular health
- Increased range of motion
- Better balance
- Improve performance
- Meet health goals
- Overall sense of well being
We hand pick (no pun intended) all of our massage therapists and only choose the best. Each one is unique and brings something amazing to the table. They are trained in advanced modalities enabling them to create the perfect customized massage just for you. We want to be part of your health care team and provide stress relief, pain relief and allow you to let go of daily concerns while working out those annoying knots that never seem to go away. We look forward to seeing you soon.